Course code: F1201
To develop the required knowledge, skills and values of Supply Chain Management practitioners to understand and apply the principles and processes of Contract Management as prescribed by the MFMA.
Junior, middle and senior managers that operate in a supply chain management environment in the local government environment.
Minimum Requirements for Enrolment
Learners should ideally have at least a Grade 12 qualification, and be working in a public sector Supply Chain Management environment.
After successful completion of this course, learners should be able to:
· Understand and apply the relevant legislation that governs contract management within local government.
· Identify and apply the principles of effective Contract Management.
· Analyse the role of the three Bid Committees in the Contract Management process.
· Secure and administer supplier contracts.
The course is non-credit bearing. Upon successful completion of the summative assessment, learner will receive a Certificate of Successful Completion.
There is no official pre-course assignment, but learners complete a formative assessment. At the end of the contact session they complete a summative assessment in the form of a test.
This course is presented over three (3) working days.
of Block 1,
Cost per Delegate
The cost is R1 380.00 per delegate and it excludes venue.
· The option of the client providing the venue and catering can be discussed.
20 nominations are required for the course to proceed, unless otherwise agreed.